In The Community
Are you a community or Faith group interesting in building solutions to end homelessness in our city? Become part of the Bringing Lethbridge Home solution.
- Support the efforts of service agencies that assist people who are currently homeless and those at risk of losing their homes.
- Donate or provide services such as meals, counseling, and community space for gatherings
- Organize a fund/awareness raising campaign in Lethbridge such as Raising the Roof Toque Campaign or 5days.
- Ask the members of your community organization to volunteer and/or contribute to the work of the shelter, resource centre or transition homes to assist people that are currently living without a home and those at risk of losing their present housing.
- Ask members of your community organization to volunteer and/or contribute to a service organization to assist people who are homeless and those at risk of loosing their current housing.
- Talk to your community organization about the causes and solutions to homelessness.
- Understand homelessness. Invite speakers on homelessness and affordable housing to meetings of your community organization.
- Learn more about how organizations in other cities declare their support to end homelessness in their communities.